New to the site from North NJ

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rytheguy420, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Hey all been a smoker :smoke: for 15 yrs now. New to the site. From North NJ where the sopranos dwell.

2. Hey what's up. I've been smoking just over 15 years myself & live up in the Morristown area. Welcome to the boards. A lot of your friends still smoke? Too many of mine have given up the habit.

3. Whats up, im in central jersey reppin 732. Welcome!

4. Yea most of my friends are still burning. Some stopped, most of us have slowed down and cut back a little but are still firing up. shit my dads over 60 and he still tokes LOL:smoke: Truth is pot is a lot better than the booze, pills ect. Its natural not synthetic. I have found as I have gotten older I use it more for its medicinal benefits rather than as an intoxicant.

5. weed is for meditation... i like to meditate from the moment i wake till its time to sleep...maybe even in my sleep

6. [quote name='"rytheguy420"']Yea most of my friends are still burning. Some stopped, most of us have slowed down and cut back a little but are still firing up. shit my dads over 60 and he still tokes LOL:smoke: Truth is pot is a lot better than the booze, pills ect. Its natural not synthetic. I have found as I have gotten older I use it more for its medicinal benefits rather than as an intoxicant.[/quote]

Yeah, I hear ya - definitely cut back as well and smoke for different reasons now. Don't need to smoke as much as I did in the past to enjoy it. Still have a few friends that will spark but many have given it up. Really don't see that happening for me - I'd much rather smoke than drink and feel better afterwards as well. That cool a lot of your friends still blaze & your pops is going strong in his 60's - my dad is 70 & some pot would probably do him some good given some of his ailments and how wound up he gets over shit like politics. Fairly sure he's never smoked before though - remember asking my mom about it one might after a few drinks & she said that she never smoked, even though I know her brother was a hippie back in the day & smoked a lot. Would be interesting as hell to smoke with my parents.

7. I have relatives there.. Welcome to the City :).

8. whats up from bergen co. long time toker just got into edibles n im lovin them. if u havent yet u gotta try. wishing for once that there were more mids and less dank around so i dont go broke cooking but i guess thats a good problem to have lol

9. passaic county born and bred....recently moved to bergen county

10. [quote name='"Project ICE"']passaic county born and bred....recently moved to bergen county[/quote]

cool same here just moved from passaic co last yr. nice pic thats how mine looked until somebody jacked them :/