Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEW to the site but not to smoking..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mr.bluelight, Aug 28, 2008.

1. would this be the wrong place to ask about glass blowing?

2. #2 Hobo173, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2008
    [​IMG]
    LOL What's the question? I think you can post anything here as long as it's about MJ and something an experienced toker would say.

It's not the place for newb questions like "how do you roll a joint?".

3. i wanna know how hard it is to make a tree perc?

4. Good question. I don't think I've ever seen a hand-blown tree perc.

Is it even possible to make it by hand?

5. thats what i thought so where do you think i could find one like i know where to get the glass tubes for blowing just not something like that.

6. so i know someone who knows a little about glass blowing. he is going to teach me and i can use his tools for free. so anyways me and a friend where looking to get a custom glass tube watter pipe but we cant find someone to do it so where going to give it a shot, our plan is not to hard but where looking at tree percs if anyone wanted to know.

7. Is your name from the E forum bluelight?
    I used to be a member there.

8. no i got that name from a time me and a friend where smoking and came up with somthing to do with blue light it was funny at the time and its just somthing i use as a name.