New to the site, any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by blitz, May 25, 2001.

1. Oh, I get it... seems nice.. but really not what i would want... don't like smoking out of metal.

2. its a good pipe for sneaking into clubs

• Like Like x 1
  3. I can see it being nice... though would think you smoke a lot of ash when using it. Know if the local ones are that much worst then the australian ones? (big price difference)... maybe an item I'll get on a asecond order

4. i have had some troubels keeping it lit because you can put a lot of weed in it. i only use it in public. its small you can pack it at home. good public pipe and thats about it. you don't got much ash. i dont know about the prices

[ May 27, 2001: Message edited by: aeroblurg ]

5. Definately a thing that might be useful... not to sound cheap or anything, but I would think it would allow you toke pretty quickly where you don't have to share with everyone around you.... pot is expensive around here (extremely... $20 a gram for descent stuff)... I'll always share with friends.. but when I'm with 12 kids.. half I don't really know.. I don't want to smoke all of them out.

The original Savorette is $47... yet the others are $10.... which could either mean it's just expensive importing from australia... or that the $10 are just real cheap quality... I must say, $47 for a metal pipe is pretty expensive (though the pipe is actually more expensive from most other site).

6. Hmm, every time I look at the site my mouth water :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. the Savorette i have is from this site. its good. whats the website to the one that sells for $47?

8. This site... sells the real one for $47, and local made ones for $10. Know which one you have?

[ May 28, 2001: Message edited by: designinghelp ]

9. i read yourone of your post wrong. sorry,i thought you ment somone else sold them for 47. i dont know why the orignail is so expensive. i have the $10 one.

10. Ok, even better, since thats the one I would probably get... think it's worth it?...

Oh, and my english is bad... my own dilect ;)

11. me english aint not no good eather.

fonix wrkd fer mee. lol

i think its worth it if you like to go to clubs or toke in public.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clubs, yes... public, I wish.... I still get too much paranoia... last time I got stoned (well, REALLY stoned) and walked around a ton of people knew.. on guy started flashing his brightsa and yelling shit at me... fucking freaked me out :(

Though I'll get used to it.. I guess I'll probably buy one of them.

Again, thanks for the help/advice.

13. no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  14. HONEST MATE DON'T BUY SHIT MAKE IT.ALL YOU NEED IS A PIECE OF 5-6 CM RADIUS & 1OO CM LONG PLASTIC PIPE, SEALED AT ONE END, SOMEHOW? I FIND SUPERGLUE(LOCKTITE) WORKS WELL. THEN MAYBE A THIRD UP FROM THE BOTTOM MAKE A HOLE BIG ENOUGH FOR A DOWN PIPE, SIZE WILL DEPEND ON THE SIZE OF THE DOWN PIPE, DON'T USE A DOWN PIPE WITH A GREATER RADIUS THAN 1.5 CM AND WHEN PUTTING THE HOLE IN FOR THE DOWN PIPE LEAVE IT SLIGHTLY SMALLER THIS WAY IT WILL SEAL ITSELF(I.E. NO MORE GLUE). NOW, GO TO YER DAD'S GARAGE AND STEAL, SORRY, BORROW A SOCKET FROM HIS SOCKET SET. NOW TOKE TO YER HEARTS CONTENT 'N' IMPRESS YER MATES WITH YER HANDY WORK. JUST A SUGGESTION TAKE OR LEAVE, I'M EASY.
    SALLAM SAM! ;)

15. Hmm, I figure it's just worth spending the $13 to get a glass bong.

16. Yah 13 dorra for a glass bong seems like a good deal if its good condition