Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to the medical marijuana (MI)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TokeThenSmoke, Aug 1, 2017.

1. So I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere. My closest dispensary with a doctor is about an hour and a half away and they said they charge 135$ now does that include everything or just the visit? Also I'm thinking of driving to flint instead. I've hear rumors of people getting their cards down there for 75$ can anyone confirm this?

2. {{ ngMeta.title }}
    Use weedmaps to find the best stores. Find the dispensary suitable to your needs

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Pay the 135, its cheap.
    That does not count the cost that you pay the state. 75 bucks i think

4. The green bean in flint will do it for 75 for the doctor and 60 for the state. Now it's a matter of making the two hour drive two times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I don't think the doctors will pay for your traveling expense. Whatever suits you best, just do your research before going anywhere. Use Weedmaps. Prices in The Green Bean in Flint will suit you.

6. Either way it's a drive. There aren't any close to wear I live. I checked weedmaps and I've heard a lot about both places.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sounds like you need to grow your own, zero miles to the "dispensary"

8. Yeah, but I need my card. So the two trips are necessary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh gotcha! In the beginning I drove 4hrs to a good dispensary IMO it was worth it too talk with knowledgeable tenders who sold meds you knew had x amount of the, cbd etc. vs a jar of untested "mystery bud" Do what gains you the most benifits if that makes any sense

10. even with a card its still a federal crime. if im going to be considered a criminal im going to get there as cheap as possible

11. Many states in the US possessing legalized cannabis for medicinal purposes have propositions to protect its citizens from the federal crackdown. So, it's not entirely true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. i hope they pass

13. It will once they figure out how to make the most money from it.

14. amem thats the truth

15. What kind of tobacco you grow tobacco jack? I been growing tobacco for many years (personal use only) growing some nicotinia attenuata this year stuff has 3x the usual nicotine good thing the plants/leaves stay small...

16. Grow journal

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. i have virginia gold , black sea sansum and tom ross madole. the tom ross is my favorite

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 nobighurry, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    I will look up Tom Ross Madole, my main grow is usually burley and N quadravalis and rustica, I had issue with flea beetles early this spring, first time in 25 yrs I had an issue with bugs....

19. my tom ross usually has perfect cigar length leaves and i wrap with shade grown virginia thinking about trying turkish yenidje ill podt pics later

20. I paid 150 I believe thats including the records review and filing of paperwork. took me about 3 weeks to get my card in the mail.