New To The Light Bulb Vaporizer

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ryan8990, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I got the idea to do a light bulb vaporizer from a friend who got it off of the internet and I have a few questions. I have everything ready to go however the bulb is not cleaned out yet. Is rubbing alcohol and salt a good way to clean it? That was what someone told me and I'm just double checking. And how long should I clean it for? Also, do I cover up that airhole at the top of the soda cap with my finger and then let go when I inhale (just like you do with a pipe)? Thanks

2. If it is a solid white then you need to pour some salt in there and shake it around until all of the white coating stuff is gone. Then rinse it out very well with some hot water. Yes use it like a pipe for the hole (carb).

3. Are light bulb vaporizers any good?

4. I heard volcanos were awesome, but I'm short on cash and was wondering if the light bulb ones work almost as well.

5. I made one, they're all right, but i still prefer a bong. Cant say how it hits compared to a volcano though.

6. They do not work as well. not nearly as well. if you want a cheapier vap, a GOOD vap go with vaporbrothers or vapor warez. there really good i hear

7. Yeah, I once made a light bulb vaporiser. Still can´t beat a good old bong.