Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to the high life

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by New2thaGaMe, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I live in MS and was wondering if any of you fellow tokers happen to live in the Jackson area? If so, can you or do you know someone that can hook me up? I'm back home and just started smoking this past school year while at college. Don't know anyone in my home area tho and figured this would be the safest way to reach out. If not, any advice or input on how to go about finding some. The cravings to fly sky high are becoming unbearable lol Much love

2. No. Granted I won't be able to prove that to you on here but I'm not

3. A portion of your post is against the rules, I do believe. Be careful :O

Yeah, actually, asking for a hook up is against the rules. There are already threads (simple search) on how to get hooked up in a new area. One off the bat, that worked for me:

-ask the younger people (whatever you think is appropriate) I recommend not too young because they might hook you up with some bull, but who knows