Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to the forums

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sufjan, Jan 24, 2014.

1. #1 Sufjan, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    What's up everyone, just recently joined grasscity.com  Where do I start? I just smoked marijuana for the first time out of curiosity two weeks ago and decided to make an account on here.  So where do I start? Kind of confused on the forums and don't know where to look  :yummy: . The first time I did it I actually felt different I was fukn flying lol. I couldn't control my facial expressions, I was constantly smiling and laughing it felt like someone was pulling my cheeks apart haha  :smoking:.  Does it matter what mj I start off with? What are some cheap and lowgrade grass I can get, can you name them for me, also where can I find the prices of the type of weed?

2. #2 Alburnstrees, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Welcome to the forums. The apprentice tokers section is the section you want to be in, ask any of the questions you want in there and as far as the type of weed your asking for, your going to want mids, or mid grade. Depending on where you live it can be anywhere from 5-10 dollars a gram. Hope this helps!

3. Where to find weed and tips for the best price often depend on your age and location.
    Doesn't really matter what grade you started with, but as noted above your better off getting at least a mid-grade strain. :smoke:

4. welcome to the green side.