New to the forums, need advice on passing a test...

Discussion in 'General' started by Stewhead, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity! So ive browsed these forums time and time again without making an account just looking for answers but now ive decided to make an account because I want an answer that I cant seem to get anywhere else so I thought it was time to ask some experienced people.

That being said, heres my story:

So it was about a year ago from now that I first started getting into blazing. It started as a couple times a week thing but since September its pretty much been an everyday thing. Ive smoked usually at least once a day. Sometimes a couple more times a day and sometimes I would go for 3 or 4 day breaks at a time. This is pretty much the pattern ive been following since September.

Ive recently applied for a job (a couple weeks ago) and it takes them around a month and a half to process applications and then they call me in for an interview. After that they tell me to go to a lab to take the urine drug test (by the way I have several friends who work here which is why I know this). However, im not too worried because I can take that drug test at my discretion, so I could wait another couple weeks if I wanted to.

I have still been smoking since those couple weeks ago that I applied (with taking a day or two off here and there) and I was wondering with my body type about how long would it take to work through the system?

Im 5'11 and skinny. Im about 130 lbs and I have a SUPER high metabolism. I know this because I have no signs of body fat and all I do every single day is sit at home and play video games or visit my buddies, smoke, then play video games or watch TV with them.

Most of my other friends play sports or go to the gym a lot and still have more body fat than I do, and I literally do mean I do nothing all day every day. Im sure im the most unhealthy person in our group, but I dont look it.

So knowing this, if anyone out there is similar in condition to me or knows someone similar and can give advice based on a drug test they took, that would be awesome.