new to the forums, but a veteran to smoking

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by veteran-toker, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Im just here to introduce myself. Ive been smoking for 5 years and counting. Ive been growing for just a little while tho. My friend has been growing for 31 years so...if i need help. he's got me, lol. its bad ass too, i just met him and im getting freebies, large quantites of freebies.:D anyway. talk to me kids. ill be here. :hippie:<<<thats me every time i smoke

2. Welcome to the city buddy! Good luck growing and your a lucky son of a bitch for getting freebies :smoke: I like your avatar alot.. you do shrooms? i personally LOVE EM! :hippie:

3. what's up man? welcome to the city

btw, i chose: bong/zong, joints, and glass handpieces..but where are blunts?

4. Welcome my friend

5. yeah i do shrooms. the best of the best, fly agaric, my personal favorite. lol last night i had a dream i did P. Cubensis. it was just as real as life. i tripped like real life too, just not as hard...then again, it was only two small caps. i dream like that alot

6. wow gots a proffesional right here.. ive never tried fly agaric, usualy some strain of cubensis. That dream sounds badass i need to have on of those!

7. blunts was part of joints or other

8. i dream like that alot

9. Can't get enough veteran smokers. :hello: Welcome to the city & make yourself at home. I have alot of respect for shrooms, one mind warping trip really changed my life, and for the better.

10. how do u get ur sig on there? the pic i mean.

11. Welcome!!

To put a picture in your sig, you must have it hosted at another site. Then all you do is post this in your sig:

PHP:
    [img]http://www.imagehostingsite.com/yourimagehere.gif[/img]

Replacing the url with the location of your image.

Sig images must be no more than 300X125 pixels.

12. ugh, you are making me jealous. i haven't had the opportunity to shroom in about 3 years now. can never find any around here (maybe i just don't know the right people). i've never had a chance to be picky about strains, because i can't even find the damn things! :(

13. well, you could grow your own you know take this link, www.shroomery.org , it will tell u everything u need to know about shrooms, very nice, plus they sell growkits. good luck and smoke hard

14. In your poll you left out D all of the above rotflmfao!

Welcome to the CITY!! I've been token
    nearly40 years so I guess I qualify as a vet lol
    once again WELCOME.

Peace,Luck,Love,Luck,and Big ole' Buds to ya! :wave: :smoke:

15. wow, 40 years, a tru vet. its only been 6 for me, but im still very young. only 18

16. I just turned 22... Started when I was 17. So we got about the same amount of time under our belts (bout 5 years now).

Welcome to the city. :wave: :hello: This is a really chill place, and I hope you find it very welcoming here. Lots of kickass people if you stick around to meet 'em :)

17. hey Im 20 and been smoking for 5 years. I reall ylike this site and im glad to meet you. You really know your stuff and hopefully we will get to know each other more. Looking forward to talking to u and everyone here. Much luv-RU

18. welcome to the city, Im sure you will quickly end up helping others more often then we help you :)

19. Hey welcome,
    I have 19 years of smoking under my belt :rolleyes: :smoke:

This city is up all night :D