Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

new to the forum

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RSBigB, Sep 3, 2012.

1. #1 RSBigB, Sep 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2012
    been smoking it on and off for the last 10year or so ... though recently its been more and more! love the stuff, taste good, smells good! but unfortunately its gets ruined by people that i used to smoke it with, they'd be all secretive, get seriously paranoid about it, they are generally stupid fucks anyways! so now i smoke it alone, i enjoy it, i feel much more relaxed and i dont have to share it with anyone! and dont have to wait around and play stupid games!

selfish tendancies a must! :hello:

anyways, from south london, though i wouldnt call myself a know it all, strains, i couldnt tell you what i know as all i know is how to smoke it in a blunt or a bong lol heres £20, gimmie the tasty shiiiit!

seem to have lost all my contacts or they have dried up/gone bust, so would be great to get some! growing it isn't an option for me ... parents will castrate me and had me over to the law lol

so ... a long awaited message to you all...

Hello :)

2. You've been smoking for ten years but yet you still live with your parents?

3. London's expensive

4. thanks guys, yes london is expensive :(

hey im 25, just come back from travelling lol