New to the Forum Say Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _Dabz, Dec 5, 2013.

1. #1 _Dabz, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Hello Everyone!
    This is my First Post for a Very long time Here on GC. Iv been a member previously but im back again! I just wanted to Introduce myself and tell everyone a little bit about myself.

To start off I am a big Outdoorsman and can always find something fun to do outside! I was Born in the Midwest and have moved around but I have Lived in Iowa and Minnesota the most. I am a Skiier to the Core and one day I will live out West in the Mountains.
            I am Currently Pursuing a Degree in Horticulture and am working on my own personal ventures as well. I hope to Own and Operate my own Greenhouses someday, Whether they be Cannabis, Flowers, Veggie Greenhouses, I just Love to Grow.

I am also the Founder of a New Community and Future Store that I would love for you guys to check out!
    420 HempHouse is a Great new Online Community and Future Store where you can Connect with Individuals from many Backgrounds and Learn about Current News in the Hemp and Cannabis world and Browse the Highest Quality Smoking Accesories that Intuitivly Improve your Smoking Experience! Stop by and Like us Today!​
     ​
    Thanks for Checking out my First post Guys and Thank you for your Support!

Please say Hello and Introduce yourself as well!

For the Sake of a Topic Starter, What are your Personal thoughts on how Life will be after Prohibition ends?

-DaBz*

2. Hello...I would love to learn how to grow but I don't have a green thumb lolSent from my C5170 using Tapatalk

3. Grasscity is a great place to Learn the Basics all the way up to Advanced techniques!

4. Sweet! I can't wait to learn!Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk