New to the forum. Looking for a nice/cheap water bong or bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighBud1975, Dec 16, 2012.

1. #1 HighBud1975, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    Hey all, name is G. I'm not new to smoking up. Have bought 20 and 30 bags here and there in the past. But for Christmas I am treating myself to 100 bag. With that said, I am looking for a water bong, or bubbler to use. Honestly, what is the difference?

Right now, I use a really cheap magnetic bowl that is okay. But if I want to do this shit up right, I'd like to do it in style.

Any help? I'd like to order from the GC store, but am wary due to the fact that I never ordered paraphernalia online. So that makes me a bit nervous. I know I know. I probably come off as dorky because of that.

So, can someone refer me to something in the shop that I might like? Small, cheap, but hits good. And also ease my mind for buying from here?

2. First off what is your price range? And if your located in the states there are better quicker places to buy from than the GC store.

3. can find a cheapy one anywhere from 30-60$ at your local head shop.

Also I did the same thing :D I got about a quarter with meh that hopefully will last till christmas

4. If you do pick up one from a LHS make sure it's GonG, none of that rubber grommet stuff

5. From the states. Can anyone recommend a different site? There is a local smoke shop that has pipes, etc. But I am afraid to ask them what's good or not without actually saying "Yeah this is for Christmas weed." lol

6. Again what is your price range? With a range we could help you better to pick out some good pieces.

7. why would you say "Yeah this is for Christmas weed" when you can say "do you have any nice/cheap water pipes or bubblers?"

8. This if your ever in a head shop do not mention illegal substances everything you look it is for "tobacco use" there are some places that don't care but always better safe than sorry

9. @StateofReverie - It was a joke. I would never say it.

@gjohnson - $20-$30. If this it TOO cheap, then I will just buy a better bowl.

10. For purchasing online this is to cheap but at your LHS you should be able to find a rubber grommet bong and while I said not to pick one up their not horrible to start with and is likely all you'll find for your price range. So just try to find the biggest one possible for your range as a bigger piece will have a chance to cool it more as well as offering a bigger hit

11. I think for that price range a bubbler would work for you

12. [quote name='"HighBud1975"']Does GC really take that long to ship something? Was just curious because I think this one is pretty cool.

Glass Waterpipe - Grasscity.com[/quote]

Your gonna pay a good $30 on shipping alone, and whatever grasscity sends has to go through customs so then theres the chance itll be confiscated, why not support american made glass? Support american jobs

13. go to a local headshop, they should have all you need. Also bongs and bubblers use water which filters the smoke some what.

14. OK, Thanks for the tip. I never ordered anything from here, so I didn't know the shipping was that insane. I'll see if I can find the same somewhere else.