new to the forum, first grow....sort of

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trolly, Aug 25, 2016.

1. IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0021.jpg IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0031.jpg IMAG0003.jpg IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0021.jpg IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0031.jpg IMAG0003.jpg IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0021.jpg IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0031.jpg IMAG0003.jpg IMAG0022.jpg IMAG0021.jpg IMAG0027.jpg IMAG0031.jpg IMAG0003.jpg now then all :)
    as it says im new to the forum, after much research on here i decided to finally sign up!
    thought id share my first attempt at a grow with you all as im rather proud of how its going thus far, technically its my second grow as first time round, 7 weeks into flower my timer went tits up on me and sent my babys into re-veg!!! i cropped what i could off one plant but the other was too far gone so i let it do its thing and trimmed all the worth while nugs off the other then let that fully re-veg. (hense the paint tin, see pics)
    so this is second time round with the same plants so still calling it my first ;)
    growing in coco, under a duel spectrum 400w hps for veg and flower in a room nocked up out of offcuts of timber and what ever else i could find, and im pretty impressed so far with the results concidering the ghetto-ness of it.
    started as a scrog, but used netting too small, thought i could get round it by chopping the holes bigger. worked for a bit then just started pushing the net up to much so binned it off.
    i have looked into this more since and next time will build a propper screen with wooden frame etc
    using cana coco A and B nutes. time to get told off but.....ive not once checked the ph or ppm or the water im giving them just straight up tap water left to stand for 24h
    hopefully after this there should be some pictures below if i do things right, not the best as taken on a crappy phone camera, there are 15 days in flower. Any advice, tips, pointers or hate will be taken on board.

any grammar nazi's please be nice, spelling has never been my strong point!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nah, folks are pretty nice here. I always post these long rambling nonsense posts and no one yelled at me yet
    Grow looks sweet, looks like ur a natural, keep up the good wirkwhat's the strain

(~};-]

3. Look good mate, nice dense bushes you have there not gunna lie, they look happy and heathy! Kinda surprised without bringing ph down. I'm sure it'll change mid flower but seems ok for now! Keep it up

What's the strain? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. She looks thirsty bud. Not sure if you've switched yet but, could be worth thinking about if not

5. Or maybe over watered.. Hard to tell lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks. I have switched. Ive watered since and pruned.

7. Got told it was blue cheese, but got the cuttings from a mate of a mate so could be anything the smell is starting to say that it could well be just that
    think I'm guna get a ph kit to keep em happy during flower n get the hang of things these 2 are just for personal smoke next time I'm going bigger n hopefully make some profit of them