New to the forum but not to Marijuana.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dserge, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Well I have been reading the forums for quite some time now but today I decided to join because I have to seclude myself from all but one of my stoner friends because a friend of mine went down with 4.7oz. More on that later. But any ways I am 18 years of age who has been tokin' the piece for about 3 years habitually.

Onto my friend;
    My friend and I were frequenting a party that we normaly do every weekend and it never gets busted. But after this party was shut down for the night we were going to go smoke a bowl when we spotted another party, so instead we then walked over to the other party about a block down and hang out for a bit we are both completely wasted at this point. Then after about 20 minutes we get kicked out and then we get into his car when........:eek: I see a cop rip into the house we were just at so I immediately ran into my friends apartmant and was going to pass out, when my friend for what ever reason thought we needed to get outta there I dunno why but after about 3 phone calls of me begging him to get inside I decide to venture out. We take off and not even 100 yards later there we are pulled over. So I then new we were fucked but I thought he just had his little bit of dank on him so I figured he was getting a DUI and small possession fine, while I was just going to get a MIC. So later they search the car and find the nug and then they find what they tell me was just a "Felony amount of marijuana". They asked if I new about it and I answered with no sir, I do not smoke Marijuana. He took the answer and just told me that I might get asked some questions by the drug officials I said that's fine. They then proceeded to search me and didn't even find as much as a lighter on me. :hello: So I got taken home and proceeded to pass out.

Crazy shit.
    I blew a 1.57 haha....

Anyways nice to meet everyone! Sorry for the lengthy post.

2. Thats awesome and sucky at the same time.
    I got caught with a already rolled up joint at a vocational school.
    Cops came and took me to jail.