New to the city

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TherafluDaytime, May 4, 2012.

1. Hello fellow grass city members, I've been a long time lurker(2 years), I joined in December and today I decided to come onto the scene :wave: My real name is Roman, I'm from New York City, the city that never sleeps! Which is awesome because when you get the munches and the city is asleep, well... Let's just say its not cool. I go to college in Long Island City and usually smoke in between all my breaks, which is awesome except I'd need more money to eat more, so thank god for halal food! $5 a plate + drink, can't get any better. I go on T-breaks every two month or so, usually for about a week to get my tolerance back up. I'm currently on the longest one thusfar, and it hurts my marijuana shaped heart :( . I need my tolerance back up though, so it's for a good cause. I'm a psych major, going for my masters since the field isn't too bright for bachelor degrees, I enjoy helping people, I must give credit to MJ for that. Before I used to chase the money, now I chase happiness, which is much more worth it in my opinion. I have some awesome stories I'm looking forward to contribute in the near future. I enjoy smoking and going to concerts and live sports events while toked up! That's just epic right there, you feel the music penetrating your body, quite exhilarating. Anyway, that was a little about me, looking forward to meeting other members. Have a nice day! :D

2. welcome to the forums :) and good luck with the t-break.