New to the big city

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by larrykush420, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Mornin' everyone

I am new to the forum been smoking for the past 7 years though. I really enjoy smoking it relaxes me and makes everything that much better. I am trying to think of some good movies to watch in the next few nights, any suggestions? Well I'm off to do some more browsing

Take er' easy
    Larry Kush

2. three last movies I watched: 2001: A Space Odyssey, Baraka, The Thing (1982 version). All of which I was baked out my skull and were all amazing. :wave:

3. #3 larrykush420, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    :smoke:I have never seen any of those. I will have to give them a watch. Thanks man. What is Baraka about?

Take er' easy
    Larry Kush

4. Baraka has no direct plot really, I would suggest reading up on it on wikipedia to see if you would be interested in it. For Baraka and Space Odyssey you should have weed and company, space odyssey takes awhile to get into and is really complicated with deeper meanings and shit and Baraka is amazing if you have blu ray and an hd tv. The Thing is just a great movie whenever.

5. That looks like an interesting film man. I think I remember seeing a preview for that way back then when I was like 5. That child on the cover looks familiar.