Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rocky1984, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Hey everybody, I havn't smoked in probably 5 years until about 2 weeks ago and i loved it! I think its time to get back into it but i've been out of the game for so long that i dont know whats out there anymore.....any help?
    Oh, and i want a very mellow, relaxing, non-anxiety producing feeling from it....any suggestions?

2. Smoke some where you are comfortable and not worried about getting caught.

3. Thanks! What kind should i be looking for?:confused:

4. just be in a place you can chill out watch some t.v. maybe a movie, get some food ready, and look up the posts on making a sploof, smoking in the shower, stuff like that if you have to worry about rents or other people.

5. Weed? I guess anything that isn't brown if you are coming back after 5 years. =\

Of course, nothing with glass or shit in it either...

6. Cool thanks guys. I'm gonna try to get some indica in the next couple days and i'll let you know how it goes!

7. Hey man, a good place to smoke is a place where you can't / won't get caught. It'll just mellow you out that much more, just go to a friends house when his parents are out of town or something. Personally for me we cruise around and listen to music on backroads, but I live in the country so go figure.

As far as bud goes, just watch out for high prices on shit thats full of seeds and stems, know what to ask for, bring a scale if you don't know the guy, etc.

8. lately shit where i am everything is a little bit expensive with the depression and all:(

9. #9 spazx, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    get a bong and a big comfy couch, or on your bed, rip the shit out of it with some haze, whats out in ny is sour d, kush, haze(silver), and as always piff which here just means good bud. theres madd laced shit in certain places more than others so be careful where you are especially if theres alot of local gangsthats how i got my laced shit, it was called a water which i didnt know meant pcp laced bud. so be careful and have fun toking
    edit: also average price is 65 for an eighth, 20 a g of good shit, i sell 5 for a g of mids, the qp of it is 325, keep in mind ny prices, good budby the ounce goes for about 200-500, id suggest not buying an ounce though you might get ripped off