New to smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by saskoutlaw, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I'm new to smoking. Only smoked twice. But I want to get some weed for myself, I just don't know how to get it. I don't know anyone who sells and I really don't want to go asking around at school. (I'm in high school) and I was just wondering on how I could get some. Also I live in a inner city "ghetto" area. Idk if that changes anything

2. Well, we aren't suppose to talk to minors about this. But, I'd say your best and safest bet is talking to kids at your school. Otherwise, your only other options would either be buying it online with silkroad and having it shipped to you, walking around the ghetto looking for someone selling, or finding a local message board for your city and trying to find someone who can hook you up.

3. Okay. Thank you

4. It actually does! It should be MUCH easier to get some bud if you are in a "ghetto"...:D

And welcome to blazing dude.. you are going to love it here.. its like being on vacation all the time.. :smoking::smoking:

On the real: Ask some friends if they know anyone.. that might be the easiest way. (OR if you qualify for a card)