New to site/ not to drugs

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by REeg720, May 22, 2008.

1. Hey im new and i have a couple of questions about products and dosage. I have done the amazingly famous salvia 10x, calea zacatechichi, kratom power, and the unamazing "chill" smoking blend. I am here to learn and try new things (at the best prices/doses/stengths) so hello, and please help me out. I am wonder what is a drug that is the most effective... does not matter whether it be a sedative, or a psychedelic. I just want to know those drugs that always give you a decent/strong effect (positive effect). If you could, could you include the name/dosage/site/type/effects/and ur trip/ annd how long it lasts

2. Its a matter of opinion, my favourite drug is weed along with probably most of the people on this site:
    i heard that shrooms are wonderful altho i havent tried them, don't quote me on it but i heard 2G will get you pretty fucked - do some research into them.

good luck

3. A lot of what you mentioned is aquired through experience. What ever drugs you are most intrested in you will have to test and figure most of that out for yourself. Dosage and efects are a personal experience. I had a buddy eat 10g of shrooms and not feel a damn thing while I was trippin face. Best of luck though on your journey.
    toofunkie