Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Pot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoreyR, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Short question, how long would an eighth oz last me?
    Reallly noobie...but every1 starts somewhere... :(

2. depends on how much you smoke man. i go through an eighth in about 10 days.

*edit: an eighth of dank. 1/8 of mids will last me like 2-3 days haha but i dont really smoke mids.

3. and how much do YOU smoke over 10 days?

4. When I started, and eighth lasted me about a week. I smoked a bowl every night before bed.

Dont roll joints this early in the game. Its a waste of weed.

5. Yea...how do joints waste weed exactly?

And do blunts waste just as much?

6. I smoke two bowls a night with my fiance after work, and like 4 bowls a day on the weekends, and it takes us about a week to go through an 1/8.

7. see my post. 1/8 dank=10 days; 1/8 mids=3 days

8. Ok, thanks, and what is the mean price difference between 1/8 dank and 1/8 mids

9. well i dont buy eighths of mids.. for me its about 50-60 per 1/4
    standard price for 1/8 of dank is $60.

10. Blunts are great, joints are terrible though they waste the weed because they burn way too fast and taste terrible. Blunts, bowls, and bongs are definitely the best ways to smoke.

11. dude i love joints. Its the original rasta tokin experience. You must be smokin shitty papers and shitty weed. But yeah i do like bongs :bongin::bongin::bongin:

12. ya comon man, dont be blastin joints like that! there is absolutely nothing wrong with wrollin a nice doob!

13. an eighth could last a complete noob up to a month if its decent weed. usually new smokers arent smoking every day, every day once itll last like 2 weeks. if ur smokin a couple times a week or something by urself than it could be a month tho, from experience. :smoking:

14. I could roll it up in one dutch or smoke it over a week in a bubbler., depends on quality, how many people I have over, and how high I think I should be man.

If your new to smoking an 8th could last you quite a bit - like maybe two weeks or longer - if you just smoke a small bowl once in a while or something like that.

good luck,.

15. They waste weed since they burn even when you're not hitting them - just visualize how much more efficient smoking out of a bowl where you inhale pretty much all the smoke at once (with little to no waste), where a joint remains lit and burning off your precious smoke in between puffs.

16. Joints are where its at, roll one up at home and take it on the road.

17. Dude, I'm with ya! :p

I love joling and smoking walking down the street :p
    Very relaxing/social.

yeah, but when I started, an 1/8 would last me about a month.
    Now more about 2 weeks.

18. 8th over 3-5 days, depending on the days of the week.

19. Wow you guys must smoke alot of weed. A quarter just lasted me a month, and that was me smoking every day at least a couple times a day. If your going through 1/8's every 3 days, then you:
    1. Get really fuckin lit.
    2. Are smoking shitty weed.
    3. Are smoking mainly with other people
    4. Are wasting weed.
    5. Roll big joints/blunts
    6. Don't inhale properly.

These are all just my opinions, they are not actual Government accredited criteria.

20. Really matters what you smoke. If you smoke bowls, or spoons, it should last you a few days unless you only smoke every once in a while a week mabey?