Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Pot. Some questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boothy93, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Hi, I'm new here and have some questions about the herb!

A few weeks ago I tried it for the first time at a party and loved it. Million times better than drinking when you're with your mates! I've since met a dealer and am looking at buying some marijuana to have by myself. He charges £10 for 1/10 (about 2.8 grams) is this a good deal? I would also like to know how much I'd need to make a joint, that would get me high, using pure pot, no tobacco. Thanks everyone in advance!
    :smoke:

2. Im assuming your from the Europe since your using £ and I don't know much about prices over theres, but thats about 14$ and 2.8g for 14$ sounds like your getting mids. Still not a bad deal though for my mids I pay 20$ for an eigth (3.5) try it out it isnt that much money, take a picture of it and lets see how you make out.

Welcome to the wonderful world of marijuana, toke up and enjoy yourself :smoke:

3. You can also venture to the stash jar area of the forum and look at what mids may look like. Don't get ripped off with reggies at that price.

A joint can be made out of two little pinches of pot, maybe half a gram? If you're looking to conserve, consider making a homemade waterfall bong, that would give you the most bang for your buck.

4. Thanks for the quick reply, yeah I'm from UK. cool, I think I'll buy a bag then! How many smallish joints will this roll with pure marijuana in, no tobacco? Not enough to get me wasted, but just a slight, pleasant high?

5. £10 for 2.8 is amazing. Up north its about £20 for 2.8/3.0g's (of really good stuff though..). Where are you from, London area?

6. Glad to see another UK pot smoker :) Which are you from dude? West yorkshire for me.

That sounds a really good price going by UK standards. Im pretty new to pot smoking too. To get you stoned, i'd probably recommend .3 of a gram. My tolerance is quite low so that might not do anything for you.

7. Just outside of Birmingham. Not sure of the quality of the stuff but I'm sure I'll found out in time :)

8. man turthfully my advice is use a bowl, i think they are so much better then joints, cause if you cant roll a joint right weed starts to fall off and your burning it without smoking, if you dont have a glass piece google how to make a bowl and vala

9. oh yea by the way

Welcome to GC man :]

10. Sounds like a good deal to me. Just go for it and get some man. Only you can really tell how much pot gets you high, but for 1 joint, id say .5 is enough.