New to Oxycodone

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Genocidal, Feb 11, 2009.

1. how's your tolerance? 20mg is good enough for some people so just listen to Thurmond_420 and wait for maybe 15mins more

2. ya bro you took 4,an you said you have a low tolerance to opiates you should definitely have a nice buzz going,wait a little while longer.

whens the last time you ate,also how much do you weigh

3. he said he hasn't eaten for the whole day i think

4. I've taken some vicodin in the past, but nothing excessive. The last time was probably like 3 weeks ago, and only 15-20mg. The only things I'm feeling from these pills is tired and a little nauseous, ugh. Vicodin didn't make me feel much either. I think I just don't react to opiates in general...

5. vikes are weak. if you must pop some more

6. hmm that's weird,are you on any medications?

also,the nausea is probably from the APAP.

if you pop more youll get more sick.

7. I take 20mg of amitriptyline a night; could that be reducing the effects? The last dose of those I took was last night at like 10 though...

8. yupp thats your promblem bro,its an SSRI inhibtor.thats most likely why your not feelin it.

SSRIs fuck with most drugs

9. give them to a druggie.. come on man keep to the weed. pills can ruin your life homie.

10. Pandora's Box, homie.

And BTW pushing bricks can ruin your life just as fast.

11. lol why are you in pandora box?

no one here wants to hear that shit.

12. Thanks for that info, but I wasn't able to verify it anywhere online. From what I came up with, it looks like amitriptyline is the opposite of an SSRI. Are you sure about it being one (have any sites that verify it?)? I'm not trying to call you out, I just want to be sure of what I'm taking so I can solve this problem.