New to MJ need advice on Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Nievesgirl, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Hello everyone.

I have been looking up info about vaporizers for a day now and now I am not sure what to get ? I am new to MJ so I was looking into a Vaporizer. I was reading it could be healthier or is healthier ( what I have read ) I am interested in a dry herb Vaporizer that is portable which seems very hard. I am reading that some of the pens aren't really true Vaporizers just electronic pipes ?

I want to say my budget is $50-100. I was looking at the G elite but I want to test a cheaper model out first before I dive into the more expensive ones like firefly and pax2.

Something that isn't cheap china made.

2. Would reccomend the flowermate 5.0s or mini.. You can get one for 85$ on PuffItUp.com, great quick service and reliable if ur in the states

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Look into the Magic flight launch box....it's got my vote...just got one love it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mflb is hard to use, often turns people away from vaping because it burns so easily.

I would recommend a mighty/crafty but it's out of your budget.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vapcap, thirty-USD, butane (or anything hot enough) powered. It's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. It works. Easier than MFLB to learn how to use. No electronics, no batteries. Just heat the cap with a Bic or butane lighter, campfire, candle, whatever you want to heat it with. Listen for the "click" , draw in and vape. Doc
    When it cools it "clicks" again, heat and repeat.

6. Why not get something setup with wax? What is your purpose of vaporizing? Health reasons? Stealth?

7. I would suggest an Arizer Solo or Air. Both are portable, but the Air, with swappable batteries is considered more portable.

I have both and they are GREAT..

Lots and lots of sales now (4/20) shop around for the best deal on whichever you decide on.

Solo and Air each have a dedicated thread over at Fuckcombustion. There is even a best of thread for the Air. FYI if I was forced to pick one (and only one) I would take the Solo. Solo with more battery power heats up faster and with less fluctuations.

Even though the Solo would be my top pick, if true portability is essential I would buy an Air. Either could be had for around 150-175 USD which makes them 1/2 price of a Firefly or pax 2.