New to Las Vegas, New to grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NoCoast612, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 NoCoast612, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    Just Moved to Las Vegas (over by the boulevard mall) from Minnesota, I don't know any accept my girlfriend and a couple of rummy's we met at the local bar. If any one knows the area and has any advice ( good local bars, head shops, restaurant's etc..) it would be greatly appreciated.

2. Welcome to the City NoCoast612. Let us know if you need any help navigating the site. :D

I'm on the east coast over in Virgina. :wave:

3. Thanks a lot, this place has a great vibe to it. I just have to ration my time or id be on here all day.

4. ive lived in vegas my whole life.

5. I just moved here too north vegas its cool herb isnt like my home town seattle. Well I guess i havent really been here that long only 3 weeks but my o from seattle is just about gone :eek::eek:

6. you like atmosphere huh?!

7. Yea man Atmosphere and Brother Ali are my two of my favorites, being from Minnesota I got to grow up listening to them! You listen to them at all?

8. You know it all of rhymesayers brother I have all of atmopshere's cds ever made and brother ali is underrated I think.

9. rep for that!!! Yea Overcast blew my mind the first time i heard it, and i was happy to see brother Ali getting some play time on MTV ( the devils network). If you haven't checked it out yet that Jake One record is sick too.

10. jake one white van music? I been downloading alot of torrents latley