New to Jersey

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BrettWreck, Nov 3, 2003.

1. What's up everyone, I just moved to Jersey from Texas. I stay in the Maple Shade area, and I'm looking for someone to help me with my "need", lol. I had a connection for a while at work, but the girl who was hooking me up got fired, so now I'm shit out of luck. Anyways, I've been looking around the site, and it looks like a great community with a great shop. :)

2. Welcome to the City!!! It's a cool place and the Shop rocks!!! :D

No one here can help you with your "need" since we don't allow hook-up's but hang out in the growing forums for a little while and you'll learn to grow your own! I did! :)

Have fun!

3. Welcome to the City!!! It's a cool spot filled with a ton of great people!! :D

4. get out and start talking to people..Im pretty familiar with the area around maple shade...you shouldnt have that hard time finding folks. ;) :) so good luck. and welcome to the city :)

5. Welcome to stonerville.. Enjoy your stay!

6. JERSEY IN THE HIS-OUSE :) welcome to the city, im also from jersey, im in the morris county area. peace.....

7. welcome to jersey brett ....... YOU DON'T HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE WEED IN JERSEY THE WEEDS WILL FIND YOU