Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to it all

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nu2itAll, Sep 21, 2015.

1. I used to knock on pot smoking and medical marijuana until last weekend. I have pretty bad arthritis in my knees, back, and shoulders and while at a wedding a friend of mine of 25 years asked me if I wanted to try weed. He swore it would take at least 80% of the pain away. Not wanting to leave the reception early I said what the hell and tried it.

One puff. Just one. When I was done hacking my lungs out all of a sudden the I didn't hurt anymore. Several other problems didn't bother me as well. This lasted 2 days.

Needless to say I don't knock on mj anymore. I live in North Carolina which sucks because no medial MJ. Don't know anyone that smokes to be able to find a source but I want to learn more.

Here's my question - when you first started, how did you find a reliable source?

Thanks for any tips

2. Tons of people smoke weed. There's really not "one way" to get it. You can get it from college kids , older people , basically anyone.

It sucks being older because you can't really ask younger people without being a creep.

I would advise the dark web, get that shit sent straight to your door for 1/2 the street price , and you can pick any strain you want.

3. Nosy neighbors are a good place to start if you are the friendly type. Good luck on your newfound quest for the herb!

Oh, and welcome to the city blade! [​IMG]

4. The dark web? Gonna have to Google that. I'm not old old... Well when the seasons change and it's cool in the evenings and warm during the day I feel 90. I'm actually 41.

Thank you for the tips. Like I said I'm a big time believer now. Never will another harsh word about marijuana leave these lips

5. Stay away from the darkweb. it's the thailand of internet. not easy to access, you need an encrypted browser. there's one very popular browser you can use but i dunno if admins would like me posting it here. basically anything illegal can be found on there

6. why stay away its not that hard to access, but anyway op i would just grow your own to be honest probably the safest way to get your buds.

7. I'd love to try. Don't know where I'd get seeds but...

I appreciate the suggestions

8. #8 arblahblah, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
    Ask your friend who let you try it if he can get you a connection. Just dont buy from thug type dealers and you'll be fine.

9. You can get seeds online

10. If you are really desperate for a quick connect and have no worries of possibly getting hassled/jumped/cuffed... head over to a skatepark or linger/loiter around a college where there are people smoking cigs on the sidewalk. 1 in 5 people will be attributed to weed. boom. weed found. [​IMG]

11. Welcome to the forums. I am 37 and just started really smoking a few weeks ago. I am in Oregon and in a week or so I will be able to use the dispensaries , I can't way. I drove to Washington in a recreational shop, I bought a 1/4 ounce of stuff, and It's gonna last me for a while, because my tolerance is so low. Maybe ask people in some head-shops.

12. Join NORML and go to some rallies...

13. Tricky situation. Ask your friend for a hook up? Dealers usually know other dealers so your best bet is getting your friend to ask his dealer for a dealer in your area if ya catch my drift

14. I got your drift . My buddy lives up in Washington state. I'm trying high CBD oil and am having some decent results.