Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Iowa an desperate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highhopes2, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I just moved to sioux city, from south ms....bud was everywhere there...I've been here for over a month an can't find jack! I know it's here, my 17 yr old daughter had 4 friends busted for smoking on the school bathroom, I just can't find it anywhere!! Been to several head shops, no luck...now I'm planning a trip to Colorado, just to buy the regulated quarter for non residents! I am a stay at home an don't get out much!

2. Ask your daughter?

Definitely do not ask a member here for a hook up, that would be a bannable offense. If you have not already done so, read the forum guidelines located in the stickies of most forums (a lot of other good info there too). :smoke:

3. #3 HiiP0WER, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    This person is a narc... Or just a herb..

4. Lol def can't question my daughters, or their friends!

5. Lol def can't question my daughters, or their friends! They are very against weed!

6. You just said they got busted

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time
    My mom asked me

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

7. ^ You made the same error as I. Her daughter instigated the bust of her 4 friends. :smoke:

8. Actually the girls tweeted them n the bathroom an a teacher was a friend of theirs an turned them in. U should probably ask, before u make assumptions. ^^^ dumbasses

9. I thought teachers weren't supposed to add their students. Or is that just a moral thing most teachers say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Couple of things with coming to Colorado....Nebraska and Kansas cops will pull you over just for the reason of finding weed so be careful! Second...you are allowed to buy a quarter PER ESTABLISHMENT. All they do is check your age on your ID like they do at a liquor store. Hell...you could buy enough weed in a day to get the death sentence in Kansas!

11. Your post, that I misread before saying ask your daughter. "my 17 yr old daughter had 4 friends busted for smoking on the school bathroom".

Your other comment - Lol def can't question my daughters, or their friends! They are very against weed!    

Led me to re-read the OP, together, it is logical to believe your daughter was the cause of their problem.

I highly suggest you read the forum guidelines. Calling others dumbass is against the forum guidelines. Not to mention that it's really not too bright to refer to a moderator that way.  :poke:         
    :smoke: