New to indoor

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Theworldsurs, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Hey everyone. Im looking to start an indoor grow. Space is an issue so I am trying to decide between a 2x4 or 3x3. There really isn't much difference is square footage. I'm leaning towards a spectrum king 450 and possibly adding another down the road or is that over kill? I work 7 days a week so I'm think bout going with fox farm soil over a hydro set up. Any input or advice is welcome. Also I have a per who will be in the same room as the tent so I'm wondering if with gorilla tents if I should take some sort of filter over the intake flaps

2. 15 minutes on GC you will have made up ur mind ...lol

good luck

3. I got me a nice little 4x2x4 (tight on space too) going and I like the size of it. I'd love a 4x2x5 though or even 6 but I just didn't have the room. I mean the tent only fit in one spot in here and it just so happened to be a perfect fit... idk I guess it depends, with the shape of a 3x3 I'd probably just do one large plant where as with the 4x2 I prefer two and next grow I plan on adding a scrog. Fox farms is good soil I'd recommend happy frog... ocean forest is good but it can be to hot for some plants... a 50/50 mix of both of the soils with extra perlite added would work great though...but it's just personal preference you'll figure out which you prefer for yourself...

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones