new to indoor/light help PLZ

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by tokeifyoucan, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Hello,

I recently signed up here. I have alot of experience growing outside but I wanna grow some LR2xak47. I have my box 3x3x3 setup with no issues. The only issues I have is what type of light should I use? I have 3 6500k CFL 26w and 6 2700 CFl bulbs....my question is will these grow 1 plant inside? I have read about the 125 full spectrum etc...what kinda light should I get for 1 AK47xLR2. Where can I get the bulbs you recommend. I am kinda in the middle of nowheres but I can go to Lowes or Home Depot. I have the box well ventilated. Im scared of the heat issues with HPS. Many thanks in advance!

Death and taxes are guranteed

2. lol. yea, CFL will work fine for you. i'd say 3 of the 6500k to veg, then 4 of the 2700k with 1 of the 6500 thrown in .

i imagine something in the end like, a 2700k on four sides of the plant, then the 6500 on top

3. ok i will have to redo my bar but that makes sense....I will post pics of my custom setup LOLz....I have 2 PC intake fans as well as a large fan (not sure what CFM) but its the exhaust fan out of a dell PC from a P4 SUPER lol. I should start out vegging the plant with what 2 2700ks and 1 6500k ? Thanks man. :)

4. the 1 6500 will support good growth up to the 2nd node. once the leaves start overlapping you'll probably want 3 bulbs in a triangle over it. can get away with two for a while as well but .. in this case, more light more grow. just don't burn her. :)