new to indoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rooster2k16, Apr 6, 2013.

1. first off im not new to growing just growing indoors. i have done 3 guerrilla grows prior to this so im not sure if this is in the correct trend or not( if its not will admin please move or send notice so i may copy and past in noob form) durring my guerrilla growing i never watered after the first two weeks of fertilized, I did how ever use FFOF and grew 23 plants. I however did not get to harvest my crop do to life. I got a job installing camras and was sent out of state for 3 weeks( this was my 3rd most recent grow((last year)) and my biggest) all my plants were bag seeds and were bushy(not super bushy tho) they were many differant shades of green some were bright lime green some were dark green w dark red or purple leaves, others were like a mountin dew green. they all grew to be 3.5-4.5 foot tall(I measured lol). after I lost my babys do to work it cracked a seed in me(pun intended). now that iv filled you in... I now own my own place (a trailer) in bfe and am remodeling to the quality of a house and im building a grow room thats 8ft tall 8ft wide( maybe more like i said im still building it) and 4ft deep. I'v watched just about every indoor grow vid on youtube and bought a copy of the growers bible(didnt actually help to much) my question to the community of pros is (in theory) shouldnt I be able to grow up to 10 plants using 5 gal grow bags(veg) and 7 gal during veg in my givin space and still have room for a veg trey?? and what the best way to insulate my roof and walls to stop IR. I ask you guys cuz like i said ya'll are pros and i haven baught the bags yet im waiting to buy grow products till after the room is done

2. sorry for the very bad spelling and punctuation. Im new to the site(form side anyways) also. thanks for who ever helps.