New to Hydroponics, quick question...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DeeCipher, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Hello again fellow growers! I'm back after a VERY long time. I began growing my own babies last year and have had many successful harvests in soil. I want to start getting into Hydroponics and so I have my set up ready to go. I will be using an Aeroponic Sprayer system already set up. 5gl reservoir and 4 5gl buckets. I'm still deciding on nutes. I will be starting from seeds not clones as this will be a new strand.

I will be starting with Rapid Rooters. I have never used them before as I always did the germinating in paper towels and then transfer to soil.

My question is, should I still use the Paper towel method and then move them into the Rapid Rooter? Or should I just put the seed in the rooter?

I've done some search but I cannot find anything on this....

Thanks in advanced for any help.

2. your asking for an opinion, no one i believe will have facts to back up a proven method

i say use the paper towel... then move to the rapid rooter

3. I see. Just wanted to make sure that was safe. I didn't want to put some seeds to waste if either was a total no-no.

Then I place the rooter in the pot with the clay pebbles?