New to hydro/ help with nutes

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by FreshnootBudz, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Hello to all that reply or read, I'm currently starting my first hydro grow(all equipment has been set up) and was having a few concerns with what nutes to go with. I have been searching tirelessly with few of my questions answered, it seems as if every site I check out has 1000 different brand of nutes with a 100 different categories in each :confused::eek:, and all seem to claim their the best, I'm skeptical that any one brand has a huge advantage over the other. So basically I need to know what nutes to get for all stages of my home gardening operation. ( i shop at nehydro.com, 1 day shipping for free caus im super close, HELL YEA) Now it was my understanding that ther was only two that I needed (veg/bloom) but as I look more and more it seems thr is a bloom part a and part b and same for veg plus another one that is used thru all stages. So if anyone has an unbias opinion I would love to hear it. I would rather pay a lil more and get quality nutes rather than saving a few bux and gettn super saver crap,( I would really appreciate it if sum one can tell me what kind of the veg/bloom mutes to get with that dual stage stuff that I mentioned earlier, thanx to all that offer any support/ time is kind of crucial so a speedy reply will be much appreciated.

2. keep it simple,at least at first.maxibloom,use for vedge and bloom both.learn hydro,then expand into the suppliments.jmo

3. I was advised by my boy at the hydro store to use sensi grow A and B, humboldt root stimulator and earth tea. Ive had good results thus far! This is also my first gro ever! Check out my pics. Im cuurrently usin all nutes i spoke about.

4. Just start out with a simple a/b nutrient and a root boosting nutrient. Something like canna aquos A/B, and cannazym or sensizym. Then maybe add on different supps for flowering.

5. I'm a new grower as well. However, I can tell you the simplest, easiest and cheapest way to have a good grow. A lot of advanced growers use this and swear by it. It's simple to boot. The only down side is that you need a PH/TDS meter. However, if you're running hydro this is how you need to do it. I personally tried to find a way around it cuz I'm cheap and it ended up costing me anyway. I'm sure you've heard of it, but the Lucas formula is the way to go. It works with General Hydroponics Micro and Bloom. It really is simple. I don't know how much you know, but if you want me to give you more detail just post it on this thread. I'm more than happy to pass on what little I know.

6. we use lucas too, we've had good results, and it's easy Ask Lucas - Cannabis-World here is a link to lucas's last thread we still haven't read it all but lots of good info

7. I have sensizym, and it says to use during flower, everyone I have asked says to use it only during flower, I have heard from 1 person to use it the entire time, how does it work and is it okay to use during 1st week of hydro ebb and grow cycle?