The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Hash

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by modestmouse, Jan 4, 2004.

1. I have been smoking bud for quite some time now, I am about to try some Hash.
    Is it much different in terms of the high? ANy other info would be welcome.

2. well it depends on the quality of the hash, if it's just regular soapbar, it is known that a lot of dealers mix in all sorts from boot polish to bees wax, just to keep the weight up........here's what top do, to check the quality..........break off a little piece about the size of a matchstick head, and place it on a little bitof tin-foil........set it on fire, and it should have a nice sweet smell, and also the smoke should be only 1 colour, a kinda whity/grey, and the hash should stay alight by itself, and when burned out, should have left a little ring of oil............if it does those then it's good...........hell if it gets ya high it's good, but there are ways to purify bad hash, so just let me know how it turns out.........i do however hope that you got some soft black, or lebannon red or something, but most hash will knock yu off your feet, and goes excellent in a yogurt, but if your gonna dfo one of those.....make sure you aint doing nothing for the next 24 hours.............Peace out............Sid

3. How would you go about purifying hash Sid? I don't have much choice other than to buy impure stuff where I am.

4. yeah i get the same shit......soapbar.......sometimes you get better than others..........from what i've heard allthough i've never tried it, THC is not soluble in water......so you add a little water......heat it up, add your hash and very slowly increase the heat in stages......and if there any water soluble contaminents, they'll come out into the water...........well that's the theory anyway.....lol.........Peace out........Sid

5. ...sounds like a lotta hassle to me!!...just smoke a bit b4 buyin...alot of the time it depends how desperate you are for a smoke...i've smoked stuff i knew was shite but as i had nuthin else, it did...

6. wouldn't take too long....just do it at an oz a time........about a weeks worth.......so do it once a week, i mean they're adding boot polish and all sorts of shit in it..........i allways smoke the green when i got it, but if all else fails, i'll smoke the soapbar........Peace out.........Sid

7. I might give the purifying plan a go on a little bit, see how it turns out.

8. yeah....let us know how it goes!.......Peace out........Sid

9. thanks that was very needed info,
    What about the smoking, just stick it in a pipe and let 'er rip, or what are your suggestions?

10. tnx for the links that the place i seen the info on cleaning it.......lol.......as for what to do it in, i use the bong, just throw it in, and burn......lol.....same with the pipe, or a rocket/bucket/gravity bong etc............or like us Europeans do (not me though...lol) is get a cigerette, lick the glue down the lenghth of it, and rip the glue strip out from the open end towards the filter, and stopping approx 1cm from the filter...........empty into your 3 skins, heat the hash up with a lighter and crumble some hash in, and roll...........push the loose tobacco, and hash in at one end, with the flint stick from a "clipper" style lighter, and add a roach.........."yes that's right my American friends........lol..... a roach"...(a rolled piece of bendy card) that measures approx 50-80mmlong x 110-14mm wide............as the hash will enter your mouth and be red hot, if you don't have one.........well you prob know most of that anyway, but that's how they're done around here.............Peace out........Sid

11. Yup, I've never seen a quite so specific description but it's totally right. Exept we use rolling tobacco and don't always use 3 papers up here. Just roll several small ones that last a while

12. god, reading this makes me really glad that i live in the US of A and can get nice bud whenever. hash seems like such a, well, street drug. grosses me out!

13. Well, I gave the purifying a try with a little nug of soap... and I couldn't believe the colour I got out of it! The water was like Sunday mornings first piss! It was only in the pot for a couple of minutes at the very most. Check it out:

Attached Files:

Grasscity Deals Near You