Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Hampton Virginia and having a hard time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by geel7732, Aug 18, 2015.

1. I just moved from a medical state (California) to Virginia because of family issues and now I can't find shit. I'm losing my mind, anybody got any tips? What should I do?

2. Well firstly, let's be clear that you're not looking for hookups on this site because that's not allowed, unfortunately. However, as for tips, two people have the highest likelihood of knowing what's up and being cool about it: pizza guys and gas station clerks. Usually simply asking discretely "You a stoner at all?" or something like that will be fine. You know what our kind looks like, so look for signs. A gas station clerk with red eyes is a good bet. Best of luck to you.

3. Definitely not looking for hookups just advice I have heard the pizza guy thing before the gas station clerk is a good idea too

4. #4 wheatfat, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    I happen to be a gas station clerk and a toker, have had people ask all the time. Just don't look sketchy, wear your most casual clothes and dont expect names either. Ask WHERE to get some shit, not who to get it from.

5. For sure man that helps a lot actually I will ask around most definitely