New to growing, Help me be stealthy?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by HarvestBeauty, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Ok so im going to grow some seeds from some of the better bags of weed that I've gotten. I know how to start germination and care for the sprouters but I have no idea how to care for a mature plant or hide the plant and smell. I'm currently living with my mother due to losing my job, she smokes but I have a feeling that she would be very pissed off if she found out I was growing. I want to do a micro-grow in my closet or small space in my room next to my dresser but have no idea how to go about keeping my plants short or curing my bud. Keep in mind that im super low on funds. Please help a newb out?

2. If it ain't your house, it ain't your grow house.

3. True, but I just need it till the plants are healthy enough to survive the warehouse a bit from our place, its ripped out with no doors or anything. I could hide a plant there but I want to have a PLANT to hide there not a shitty little thing that wont survive the first bit of strong sunlight or be too big and bushy to hide.

4. First off if you're mom doesn't want you growing dont do it. Try talking her into it maybe she'll go for it if it's for medical reasons, you never know.

If you get her on board, take a look around the forums to get ideas for stealth cabs, and read up on the stickies for useful info about growing. Also make a grow journal, the community is great about following you along your journey and helping out when you need it.

5. Great news, mom just told me she would be happy to have me start planting, she apparently doesn't want to pay anymore either. She even offered me some seeds from her last baggie lmfao, love her to death but she never gets the good stuff. Gonna try to start germinating sometime this week. Hoping for some fems.

Sometimes I thank god for having a 420 mom.

6. #6 Dougi Fresh, Jul 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2012
    What light source are you planning on using?
    Whats your growing medium?
    ebay is a good cheap place to get lights.
    Cfl bulbs are a good choice. Try for 100 watts a plant
    With a color temp of 6500K. Keep in mind you won't want to use that light for flowering.
    Also look into low stress training. LST. That will increase your yield without any big cons.
    Don't tell or show anyone!

7. Thanks, would you mind explaining Stress training? (LST?)

8. Basically LST is bending the plant in various ways.. to form either SOG . Screen of green.. Which means you bend the plant down so it will start growing new shoots and from all of those new shoots there will be bud sites :) Hope this helps. Else just go google LST techniques :)

9. #9 HarvestBeauty, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP9b97S81Aw&feature=autoplay&list=PLC62BE8FAEC502F40&playnext=2[/ame]