New to growing have a problem with plants not growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AngelRuiz97, Nov 28, 2016.

1. About 1-2 months ago i had picked up two clones from my local dispensary, And being new to growing i dont know much about growing these plants although i watched several informative videos and read forums to get an idea and give these two a try. But the first one probaly grew barely any inches and started growing hairs and little buds it only had a few long main stems and didnt stay up right either. now my other one is really getting bushy but same problem as the other one its not growing in length and it looks like its starting to get those little buds on them aswell idk what im doing wrong or if you guys have had this happen and know a fix

2. Well we need to know what type of medium ur using, what type of lights,nutrients and the type of environment it's in. I'm talking about humidity and temperature. Since this is ur first grow ur gonna have some problems that u will learn from.
    I never grew a plant from a clone I always used seeds. I think I prolly have the cheapest setup out of all the grow rooms I've seen. Check out my page. I use cfl lights and miracle gro.
    Ur best bet though is to get a nice led light or an hps light along with a good soil mix. I would suggest first starting out with cfl's just to see if ur serious about growing because it can be quite tedious and frustrating at times because of problems u run into. Then once u grow ur first plant u can invest in a good light and good nutrients. So give us more info on ur setup. Growing ur own green is a really fun thing to do and the payoff is a bunch of weed all for ur self instead of having to pay for it. Good luck bra

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. have you took the clones from "flowered" plant?

4. You can learn everything about growing from watching vids on youtube. Some of them are over an hour long and give you everything you need to know. Just type in how to grow marijuana and you will be all good.

5. Always post pics if your looking for the most help as the plant usually gives tell tale signs that would either let you know ok or not..... Good luck BUDdy

6. Are they auto flower?