New to Growing Grow Room setup question.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by matt14c, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Was told to move this here from the beginner forum.

Starting a grow room. 32'x24'. Have 6 lights to start. Gonna be a sealed room. Two portable ac units for now. A mini split to come after couple harvests with more lights coming in also. 70 pint Dehumidifier. Have six 8" xxxl sealed hoods with two 8" main fans and one in line "helper" fan connected with insulated ducting bring air from outside going back outside in hopes that air never getting to room. 6 wall fans. Atlas C02 system. Just going to be using water can with fabric pots and trays for now. Low(er) budget with many things to do so starting from beginning. Doing a sealed room due to the fact that its a room connected to rest of my living space of home. Will be using the DIY odor control that I've seen on here!

Now for my question(s). At any point or phase of growth do I need or will I want any other source of fresh air than what will be coming from ac? or way of exhausting the rooms air? The fresh air or Co2 is my huge questions in that i really have no idea whats going on there..... Any help suggestion?
    Thanks in advance.

2. what are the 6 lights?, Hydro or Soil?

3. ipower 1000w digital dimmable ballasts with xxxl 8" sealed hoods. Hortilux 1000w bulbs.
    Using HP promix.