new to growing/first grow pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by elitechris, May 11, 2011.

1. #61 greenbudguy, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude no idea. Im on my first harvest still

2. nice, you got some beautiful females to. im thinking about trying a trunk grow after looking at yours.. lol it looks interesting

3. #63 greenbudguy, Jun 8, 2011
    Working great. Had a temp problem but its good now. I've got 138 Watts right now but I might up the 4 CFLs to a higher wattage. The trunk was originally going to be a seedlings and cloning station. It is still used for my newer clones to veg but I'm going to use this trunk to veg one or two plants from now on. Maybe one ands have her get really bushy

4. sounds good man. i found my good camera lol heres a pic of the hairs:D gonna take more pics in a lil 100_0269.jpg

5. Nice looking lady! Any smell? Dank or not yet?

6. a little smell but not much at all, you have to basically put your nose up to it to smell it.

7. #67 greenbudguy, Jun 9, 2011
    That's how my big girl in my closet grow is but another plant who has smelled dank during veg. I can't wait to smell her during flowering. She is a week in now. Starting to show pistils :)

8. haven't been updating much so here a quick one, my girl is 40 days into flowering she is 32 inches tall and 25 inches wide. for the past 2 weeks i failed to notice a light leak from my window that was directly on the plant i dont know how much this will affect things but now i know better...lol i notice small buds starting to form on the tops but that about it. and the whole plant is covered in hairs let me know what you think and info is appreciated.

IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg

Attached Files:

9. Dude she is sweet looking. Lovely pistils all over her