New to grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rastabugs97, Jul 25, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Does she look happy and also when should I remove some leaves to get better light don't really understand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. dude id get rid of some of the lower leaves get her concentrating on the top, maybe look at some lst.
    how bigs your grow space what lighting you using? i would certainly try sort some of them wrinkles sorted out in the foil lining

3. Hello,

I wanna grow some medical marihuana so I wonder does anyone has skype or facebook so we can chat or better speak. I have most severe tinnitus that there is so i dont care if Swedish police couth me, they can shoot me they would do me a fawor only.

I need some help with setup so please if someone of you could speak with me, I need to make it just for myself.

4. Before cutting off those lower leaves, remember they are the solar panels that power the whole plant. Cutting on a plant stresses it and slows growth, unless the cutoff leaves are dead or blocking more important growth. You will be fine whether you prune or not. It's a weed.

5. Thank you do you think she's lookin happy? I just did some removing idk if I hurt her more than good tho

6. Already started lst [​IMG]

7. You'll be fine.

8. How often are you watering? Any perlite in that soil?

9. But most of them lower growth aren't getting any light as it is so surely he's better to just chop a few off so the plants not trying to keep them alive with very little light

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I'd say better is debatable as there are plenty of good growers who believe in leaving the leaves alone and letting them fall off when it's there time. Would it hurt to cut the leaves? Nah... is it more beneficial one way or another? Probably not and even if it were it would be a trivial amount... veg is veg it's not like the plant has dying buds under those leaves or anything that are just starved for light. Just grow the plants out to the desired size and flip... defoliate and lollipop at flip and a couple weeks into flip then leave it alone again... now I'll personally defoliate again the last week or so that away come harvest I don't have to worry about it and at that point I really don't need them anyhow.

Grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  11. Disagree with the pruning talk on this thread. You want proof your plant doesn't need all those leaves like they would in the wild trim everything right back to one or two nodes and give it a week in veg, you'll be amazed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

12. Yo man before u worry at all about pruning stop watering that plant those leaves are drooping hard because of too much water it actually drowns the roots as when the water dries the roots take in oxygen right now she looks like she is super wet and can't breath

First grow ever!

13. Your soil looks more like mud man :/ way too much water get a fan on her a light breeze could help alot right now but gentle breeze not hard enough to Russel the leaves roughly

First grow ever!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Then when should I water because if I let it dry then it cracks and o was told never let it crack or pull from pot so what do I need to do

15. Once your flowering hard the extra water isn't so bad cause it will drink it all up but basically I always water just enough so that it needs a watering every day and it dries out in 24 hours unfortunately I can't tell you exactly how much your plant needs u gotta kinda just feel it out but that picture I posted with the wilted leaves was 100% because of too much water

First grow ever!

16. It usually dries up within 24 hours usually less that's my thing

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well the more recent picture didn't seem like it was an issue you should be fine what kinda lights are you using?

First grow ever!

18. Also do you dig into the dirt to see if it's just dry on top? Usually you wanna wait to re water till the top inch of soil is dry

First grow ever!