New to grow havent even sprouted my seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Stonie478, Feb 18, 2013.

1. So I'm think about makin a green house about 3 feet wide and 5 maybe 6 foot tall. I need to know when I start. I'm in middle ga. It's still cold outside and that's where I'll be growing. I need to know what kinda soil ill need. I know once I have a sprout and I take it outside I want to dig a hole so I can place a flower pot down there. I will have a trash bag down there I don't want any bugs getting to it. But once she starts growing what do I need to do.. What kinda of chemicals do I need? What ph testers do I need? How do I add ph?? Only if they had a how to grow book for dummies lol!! But I really want to start soon but I need advice first!!! Thank you for the time! Yats Denots!

2. #2 "ridge"racer, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Bro, you gotta while, I grew outdoors (small scale) in ATL for a hot minute bro, gonna be awhile before you can put anything outside, it will just bloom until may comes... Trust me.. You will feeding often as it gets pretty hot in the summer..

Make a trip to ATL and speak with Dave at atlantis... He will set you up.. Do not tell him I referred you, he doesnt know me....

3. So wait til may?

4. Can you propagate indoors until then?

5. Can't do shit inside.. Kids..... Ugh I just can't wait.

6. Are you saying they might see the grow?

If the authorities are the problem, trust me, they dont care if its in or out, either way the outcome is the same... kids or not..

I know plenty of growers, some 15 years in with kids in non med states....