New to Grasscity

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cme, Apr 21, 2006.

1. :wave: Hey all, just found this site while looking into growing outdoors. Looks like I can learn all I need to know in order to get started right here! Lots of cool people with a lot of useful information.

2. hey! welcome to the forums. there IS a of info here, if you cant find it threw the search, just ask and im sure someone will help.

Take it easy. blaze on

3. Thanks Diamond, I appreciate it. I'm 40 and have been paying all my smoking life. Now I've got a lot of land and a place in the middle of nowhere and I want to see if I can take all the "mystery" out of growing so I can stop paying. Right now I don't know much about it, but I love to listen and learn so I hope to be set up for next year's season if I don't have time this season. Although the growing season has really just started here in GA. I don't know where to start though.

4. Well, if i were you, i would look into some of the grow guides here @ the city. I dont know if im allowed to post them on here, but i also know where you could watch some videos on growing outside.

p.s.- Pot-Tv has a lot of good shit too if you find it.

5. Cool, thanks Diamond. I downloaded some excellent grow movies from Limewire unfortunately they were about indoor growing. Still, I learned a lot. I've scored some seeds and I'm going to strt germinating. Guess I'll learn as I go.

6. people still use limewire mang?

7. torrentspy.com

look there

8. Welcome to the city! :wave:

Grasscity Deals Near You