Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

New to grasscity, old to blazing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The Rolling Stoner, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Hello blades, just joined grasscity. Been lurking for a while. Well im from Washington and have been smoking for about 5 years

2. Welcome, i just joined too.

3. #3 Chanch02015, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    I just joined today too, I'm from Oregon and live right on the border to Washington, so welcome :)Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

me too what side, west or east.

5. EastSent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

6. Welcome, I just recently joined too. What's Washington like? I want to move somewhere where it's recreationally legal. Unless if I'm wrong?iPhoned using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="BoJayJay" post="19416449" timestamp="1390845623"]Welcome, I just recently joined too. What's Washington like? I want to move somewhere where it's recreationally legal. Unless if I'm wrong?iPhoned using Grasscity Forum[/quote] Well there is pretty dank bud here, where I live there are a fuckload of growers. And it is legal here but there isn't places selling recreationally yet but in the spring there will be :lol:Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Vermont just passed a decriminalize toon law last year, you can have up to two ounces with only a fine. Still being under 21, I'm jealous of anywhere that has looser laws than VT lol. Washington sounds great, I give them props for being upon one of the firsts to go all the wayiPhoned using Grasscity Mobile

9. Welcome to grasscity guys :)Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Yea , we are loaded with weed, it is legal because so many people acted like it was legal anyway.

11. Can't beat em, join em. lol.iPhoned using Grasscity Mobile

12. Just going back through some old shit. I always thought I remembered you from somewhere when I would see your posts. Now I know!

13. You live around an hour away from me. I'm gonna stalk you. Not really, though.

14. Bro you have 308 posts? You haven't been "lurking" you've been actively posting.