new to grasscity at least

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by megseesstars, Jul 1, 2011.

1. but not to smoking at all. ...ha i'm sure a lot of people open like that trying to be witty. anyways, i'm meg and just joined tonight. i got high and after cooking tortellini for myself i got bored so i came here.

uhuh, i'm nineteen and a song by edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros just came on so i'm very happy. i love them and some movies too, hopefully one day i'll be a cinematographer or something. that'd be dope. my photo is from me at bonnaroo, if you were there we're automatic friends. but really, i'm pretty much automatic friends with everyone here. that's how it works right?

p.s. i live in nashville but i'm relocating soon to denver. can't wait to be near those mountains!

2. Wow.. You inhale cannabis smoke, huh?/:

Welcome to the City :)

3. hawt pix, rep!

jk, welcome :wave:

4. Your name is meg :eek::eek::eek::eek:

[​IMG]

5. haha hey guys, and thanks for the welcome!

and yes...meg...like family guy, gotta love it haha

6. I just love the tortellinis lol

7. Welcome to gc. Glad to have you here. Yeah we're all pretty much stoner friends once we've shared the green leaf. Call us part of a "highly" conscious collective :)

8. hello peeps, Im a newbie, and Im wondering if grasscity will accept prepaid credit card??Will I need to sign anything once I recieve a package from grasscity??? How do I order with a prepaid credit card??? plzz respond as quick as you can....... and Will anyone walk me through of how to order??? im a newbie at buying stuff online........soo plz respond a.s.a.p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Hello guys newbie here sup

10. Hi Meg- and all the rest of you, too! :wave: Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

I'm "Granny"! If any of you are in college and plan on doing a paper or two on MMJ, I am your new best friend! :D I collect all those medical marijuana studies that aren't supposed to exist! :eek: And there are links to news articles about the studies, too, so you don't really have to slog through 15 pages of "sci-speak" to get the info! :yay:

My list also makes it easy to become an activist! To write a politician, you grab an abstract or article, Type "Dear ____, I support MMJ and you should, too. Here's one reason why"- add the abstract and you are done! ;)

I'm going to throw you a couple links that I think you should read! No horribly complicated studies- nice easy reading that should blow your minds! (in a nice way, of course!)

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006) (sentence # 2 is interesting!)

[FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

From FOXNEWS, the "why" MMJ works-

Are You Cannabis Deficient? (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot] Marijuana Compound Treats Multiple Health Issues - FoxNews.com[/FONT]

Mad Cow disease is 100% fatal and there is NO CURE!

Pot Compound Protective Against ‘Mad Cow' Disease, Other Fatal Brain Disorders, Study Says (news - 2007)
    Pot Compound Protective Against ‘Mad Cow' Disease, Other Fatal Brain Disorders, Study Says - NORML

MRSA kills over 15,000 Americans every year and maims many more!

Natural plant cannabinoids reduce multi-drug resistant infections (news - 2009)
    [FONT=&quot] Natural plant cannabinoids reduce multi-drug resistant infections[/FONT]

Curious what ELSE cannabis can do? Click that first link in my sig and just read! :hello: Cannabis is good for a LOT more than "just" getting high! :hello:

EDUCATE YOURSELF! :yay:

Granny :wave:

11. I do love it :D