new to grass city

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by billandben, Nov 19, 2012.

1. hey guys husband and wife team here just getting back in the game after a bust last year from northern ireland with around 5 years growing experience just flipped some new stuff from gooey breeder 2nd week in flower have just flipped 3 mr nice ssh have a few others vegging from gooey with a couple of exo cheese luton cut and some jtr clones just rooted and vegging happily to replace the males in my bloom tent have enjoyed looking around think il like it here peace and big buds guys

2. hope to be in your position in the years to come.

welcome!

3. Sounds awesome!

Be sure to post some pictures :smoke:

4. Welcome to you r new home. Lots of good people here to learn from. Check out the old man thread at the top of the indoor grow page. I had a good time in Shannon.

5. [quote name='"billandben"']hey guys husband and wife team here just getting back in the game after a bust last year from northern ireland with around 5 years growing experience just flipped some new stuff from gooey breeder 2nd week in flower have just flipped 3 mr nice ssh have a few others vegging from gooey with a couple of exo cheese luton cut and some jtr clones just rooted and vegging happily to replace the males in my bloom tent have enjoyed looking around think il like it here peace and big buds guys[/quote]

Where are you guys at! :p :smoke:

6. sorry guys aint been around much been very busy with 2 normal jobs and 3 grows lol thanks for the warm welcome il get some of my pics up soon as i figure out how