New to GC with my clean bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by FredTheRipper, Feb 16, 2015.

1. #1 FredTheRipper, Feb 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424058035.616021.jpg

Hi all!
    This is my first bong all clean. Simple with an ice catcher. Had it for a few months now and enjoy looking at it all cleaned up. Clean weekly for personal use only.

So the question..

What bong do you use for personal use? I'm looking to get a new bong for personal use that is more complex. As long as it doesn't break when I set it down gently I'll be just fine with it. What do y'all think of this from this site? I've seen this site online a few times but am unsure of the quality.

http://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-water-smoking-pipe-percolator-pipes/203464552.html#s1-22-1

Tl;dr: This is my bong. I may get a new one. What do you use for personal use? What do you think of the link?

Edit: Willing to go around $100 if need be.

Edit 2: Grown adult with wife. I'm the only one who smokes. I don't smoke on the go.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good lookin little guy u got there

3. Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. I absolutely LOVE my mobius.

[​IMG]

5. Check out thickassglass.com look at the double honeycomb

6. I own one, super cheap price and you get a great hitting piece. Also use discount code haley420 i think it is. U get 10 percent off. Best choice for 100 bucks imo

7. Watching some YouTube videos on it and it looks nice. I saw a comment on a video with your picture on it. What a coincidence! Looking more into it and thank you for the discount code information.

8. that was me haha i use the same picture. Im a regular on almost all the big weed youtube channels haha

9. Me to bro. Thanks again for the help.

10. Same!! I watch magnetoid rowdy, hayleyxsoarx, and custumgrow420. Haha.

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

11. Nice bong. 14"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Get a small bowl. Big bowls are great for smoke outs but you dont wanna hit the same burnt bowl 6 times to cash it. You want a little bowl so the smoke tastes fresher thruout the bowl and so it burns at a lower temp with less bud which helps the taste and harshness too

13. great piece

14. For being a china piece yeah it is awesome. I had one but it broke unfortunately.

15. I have a fairly new silika beaker that works nicely with my drop down and nail but at some point I plan on buying a rig. You can't go wrong with a Chinese most times and my smoke shop has a large selection of single and double honeycombs I've been looking at