New to forum, Drug testing

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ohyeah123, Mar 6, 2010.

1. So, I'm new here. My name is Autumn. I stumbled upon this website because I was doing research online about THC and how long it stays on your body. I love smoking weed (as I'm sure you all do). Thanks to my recently begun job search, I have had to give it up for now.

I did not smoke between the months of September and December. I smoked between the second week of January and February 6th, perhaps a total of 5 times (and not the good shit either). I am average build with an average metabolism. I work out maybe 2 times a week, but maybe around four times a week more recently. I have a job pending a drug test next week. Clearly I am very nervous. Any advice? Can you guys share your drug testing stories?

2. Funny you should ask that. I had a drug test a week or so ago for a job I now have.
    I'd smoke only on the weekends and it would be huge amounts. More like a half oz per weekend. and I passed
    Here's what I did.
    Drink plenty of water. I did it 2 days prior to test and I just kept on pissin and pissin.
    My urine sample was mostly clear with a slight yellow tint to it. And when i took the drug test I was basically 3 weeks clean.

If you wana be sure you'll pass, I suggest you buy a detox drink from GNC. Those will help as well.

3. When should I take the drink? Or does it not matter??

4. probably 5 hours before the actual test