New to forum can someone help?

Discussion in 'General' started by andrewon420, Jun 30, 2011.

1. I'm sure somewhere on the site it says this but I can't find it. Is there a setting or something that will allow you to see who liked your post or if somebody qouted you or replied to your thread?

2. In the top right area, not the very top right, but the top right of the middle. Look for USER CP. that should give you everything you need. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

3. *Top of left corner.

Welcome to the city

4. I'm not quite sure how to set it up though. Can someone walk me through it?

5. oh shit, woops. lol. thanks for catching that :p

6. Pretty simple bro. When you are at the top of the webpage, within the TOP LEFT quadrant of your screen you should see "User CP". Click it. This with take you to your control panel. Your control panel will be a banner running down the LEFT side of the page. Immediately underneath "user control panel" in this banner you should see "Your Profile". Click it. This new page is your own personal profile!:hello:

If you have got this far your doing excellent, however we are not done yet. On the RIGHT side of the page should be some "Mini Statistics". Within this box should be a title "Likes recieved" followed by a number. Click the number.

YOU DID IT!! This page should reveal which users have liked which posts you made. Use this information I have given you wisely, and welcome to the forums.:D

7. Welcome to your new life.. you are REBORN.

8. Coocoocachoo