Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Edibles - I got the hookup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WeedSneed, Jan 3, 2017.

1. My bro just sold me 420 mg of thc in edibles for 35$ which is pretty good deal if you ask me. Now my question is I have only been smoking for a month but I have a medium tolerance by genetics, and he told me to take 160 mg worth of edibles but that seems like a shit ton to me, what do you guys think? How much should I take? Thanks

- I just really like weed -

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would start with 60 mg or 90 mg. I ate 2 60 mg cookies News Years Day and was peak high all day. I had taken a one week tolerance break the week before. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Man I wish I could get or make some edibles. I'd love to feel the edible high

4. It feels the same to me. Our body doesn't know how the THC gets into our system, it just sees it when it does. My daughter was here over the holidays and we took my capsules. About 2 hours later she looked surprised and asked when we smoked the joint, she had forgotten we had the edible. The eggnog may have had something to do with that.

• Like Like x 1