Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

New to Denver, don't have a card yet. Any recommendations on finding a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToThe303, Jul 31, 2012.

1. So I just moved to Denver, I don't have a card yet, and pretty much have no connections. My work does drug testing so throwing out feelers there is no good. Any advice on finding 1. friends who smoke and 2. finding a dealer? I've been without since I moved here in May...

2. Denver has more dispensaries than Starbucks... true story.

You can walk into some shops and not even get carded.

Just wait outside and ask people who go in to buy some bud for you and pay them an extra $10-$20

3. Does that seriously work?

4. If you're going to try to get a medical patient to go into a dispensary and buy bud for you, you're better off explaining to him first that you don't have your card and you just moved to the state and tell him your situation, because it seems a little stupid to ask an actual patient to buy you bud. I mean, I guess the worst they could do is tell you no and let the workers no you're lingering outside, but it's still a little sketch. Good luck though!

5. are you a cop?

6. To find a dealer try going to a bar with a youngish crowd, and look for people that look like they smoke. Chat for a while, explain your situation, and they may be able to help you out

7. Are you dumb? Go get your red card.

8. Yep. Badge number is 420 :D

Really though, no. I'm a 20 year old female debt collector, which can be just as bad as a cop depending on how you view it.