New To Dabs, Is This All I Need?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by CaShMaNiaC, May 17, 2014.

1. #1 CaShMaNiaC, May 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    aaa

2. Vector and Newport are nice torches.
    I'd just got to Bed Bath and Beyond and snag a crème brûlée torch though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You need a dome and a male-male adapter that fits your bongs joint and the dome/nail. Make sure all of the size are right.

4. why do i need an adapter? i have 90 degree bong dont i just put the nail in the slot? and the gloss dome a 100% need?

5. If it's domeless and it looks like it is, then you don't need a dome. Also, it looks like that fits on a male joint, if your bong has that, then you don't need adapter.

6. The HE Flux is not domeless and that's what op attached a pic of.

7. #7 CaShMaNiaC, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2014
    could someone link to a ti nail that doesnt need a dome and would fit in my 18/19mm female bong without an adapter. would be a HUGE help. thanks for the input so fa

8. You were already on aqualabs. Why do we have to do all the work for you, search male domeless nail. If you want the nail you posted to work then yes you need a 18mm male to make adapter $10 and a 18mm basic clear dome $10. He nail you posted is a highly educated flux nail and is not domeless

Trim Nazi

9. ...... DOMELESS!!

:bolt:

obviously i was looking on my own, i don't want to make the wrong purchase, which i was about to do. is asking for help something you dont do LN

11. For that nail you need a dome.  If you want a domeless Ti nail get the HE(Highly educated) Dualiti nail or the best nail on the market imo is the HE infinity nail. You will also need a glass or Titanium dabber and wax. Wax also costs a lot 30+ a gram with most states being 40-50 a gram. You can also get something called a carb cab. It helps when dabbing outside. Inside I see no use for them.

12. How is a carbcap only helpful outside?

Trim Nazi

13. No it's the fact of how often this question is asked. It's almost as bad as "I have a drug test help" question. All the info is readily available and easy to find with a simple search.

Trim Nazi

14. Only helps with wind and keeping the smoke trapped. When I am inside, it is just for show because it doesn't do much.

15. So that's why those things are always sold out, everybody dabs outside...
    :laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Who knows, I am not everyone nor do I go to every single store to see if they are sold out.

17. #17 Dr fumbles, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    A carbcap is made for low temp dabs not wind resistance. The point of a carb cap is to allow for low temp dabs to not destroy the flavor and for smoother hits. If I didn't use a carbcap on my domeless I wouldn't be able to finish the hit, it would just pool up on the nail. Here is a good video to show off the carbcap. And pay attention to how it doesn't fully milk till after the cap is applied.

http://youtu.be/fxaql3m6j-M

Trim Nazi

18. Good crap! Nice vid dr. F :wave:

That carb cap looks pretty nifty. That piece is even niftier

19. you need a 18mm dome. nd a 18mm to 18mm MALE adapter.

20. i mean it is common sense. same with if ur carb a dome. it wont fully milk if u dont carb it.